Saturday, January 16, 2010

Top 20 Worst Covers Ever

My very first Top 20 list was for the Top 20 Best Cover Songs ever. I thought it would be cool to start off the year with the exact opposite… je je je… These are weird, unforgivable cover songs that should have never been recorded or performed. In other word, what the hell were you thinking here? How dare you? These are my Top 20 worst cover songs ever.

01. Avril Lavigne - Chop Suey


02. Jonas Brothers - Take On Me


03. Celine Dion & Anastascia – You Shook Me All Night Long



04. Scissor Sisters - Comfortably Numb



05. Mariah Carey - Bringing On The Heartbreak



06. Tatu - How Soon Is Now



07. Paulina Rubio - I Was Made For Lovin' You


08. Shakira - Back In Black


09. Tori Amos - Smells Like Teen Spirit


10. Dolly Parton - Stairway To Heaven


11. Britney Spears – I Can Get No Satisfaction


12. Madonna - American Pie



13. Britney Spears - I Love Rock’n’Roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThZ9MgKjE1Q

14. Faith Hill – Another Piece of my Heart

15. Jessica Simpson – These Boots Were Made For Walking



16. Hilary Duff - My Generation





17. Macy Gray - Creep

18. Kelly Osbourne - Papa Don't Preach

19. Olivia Newton - Ring Of Fire


20. Willaim Shatner - Rocket Man



EXTRA: Calle 8 – Thriller / Billie Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment