Saturday, September 4, 2010

Top 20 Cheesiest Love Songs

Some people want to fill the world with cheesy love songs. What's wrong with that? Well, besides the fact that after a while you want to rip your ears off, nothing really. The world could sometimes use a little more cheese... myself, I'm partial to a nice buffalo mozzarella or some tasty Gouda... but Cheez Wiz would also do just fine, thank you very much... Here are my top 20 cheesiest love songs of all time.

1. Chicago - You're the Inspiration




2. Captain & Tenille - Muskrat Love




3. Air Supply - The One That You Love




4. Michael Bolton - How am I Supposed to Live With You?




5. James Blunt - You're Beautiful




6. Enrique Iglesias - Hero




7. Debbie Gibson - Lost in Your Eyes




8. Rex Smith - You Take My Breath Away




9. Lionel Richie - Hello



10. Bryan Adams - Everything I Do (I Do It For You)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo


11. Chris DeBurgh - Lady in Red




12. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You



13. Billy Ocean - Suddenly



14. Peabo Bryson & Roberta Flack - Tonight, I Celebrate My Love



15. Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxw_ggMycCE&ob=av3n


16. Debbie Boone - You Light Up My Life





17. REO Speewagon - Can't Fight This Feeling



18. Extreme - More Than Words



19. Mike Reno & Ann Wilson - Almost Paradise



20. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

No comments:

Post a Comment